03hb Julai · 9.00 pagi - 4.00 ptg
HONEY VET CLINIC & PET SHOPPE, 6A, JLN 3/70, SEKSYEN 3, BANDAR BARU BANGI, 43650 Selangor.
Changes on the date will be announce later.
This is a one day event to spay and neuter your pets at a low fee.
Our target is to reduce the stray population by providing small fee for owners who want to castrate their pets/stray cats around their neighbourhood.
...STRICTLY FOR DOMESTIC CAT. EXOTIC SHORT HAIR AND OTHER BREEDS WILL BE CHARGED THE NORMAL SPAY/NEUTER FEE.
TERHAD KEPADA BAKA BIASA/BAKA KAMPUNG. BAKA EKSOTIK DAN BAKA-BAKA LAIN AKAN DI CAJ PADA HARGA BIASA.
Date : 3 July 2011, Sunday, 8am - 4pm
Location : Honey Veterinary Clinic
Male : RM60
Female : RM80
Deposit : RM20 is required to prevent participants from cancel at the last minute. Deposit is un-returnable.
* From each participation, RM10 will goes to KTAJ Fund for the strays medical bill or will be us on our TNR project that running currently.
Add-on package offered for participants :
Vaccination : add RM30 only
Defleas/deworm : add RM10 only
Vaccine + defleas/deworm : add RM35 only.
To join this program, please register with the organizer (KTAJ)
To register, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org including these details :
1) Owner's name, IC and hp number
2) Cat's name, age, sex and the latest photo
3) Transaction detail for the deposit payment
Kindly invite more friends to join this program and please help us by spreading the word on your page/blog about this program. Many thanks! ♥
- Please register to confirm your participation. We need to identify how many male+female cats to be castrated on the day.
- Make sure the cat is around 5months old and above and the weight is more than 2kg.
- Finak payment will be made to the clinic/vet during the event
- All cats have to be fasten (dipuasakan) starting at 12 midnite, at least 8 hours before surgery to prevent complication during and after surgery
- All cats will be taken home after the surgery
Friday, June 17, 2011
cOrat cOret Oleh : myQza pada 10:25 AM